Breakfast Like a King..

Saturday, August 9, 2008

My very first custom request was this Felt American Breakfast Set which was meant to be a birthday present for her 5 years old. I also had velcros attached to all the items so that they can be sticked to a felt board. The waffle is a real challenge for me but I'm glad I gave it a shot!

Felt American Breakfast Set including waffles w strawberries, nutella, apple sauce, strawberry yogurt, sunny side egg, toast and pancake.


Waffles and strawberries.


Felt Nutella, Strawberry Yogurt & Apply Sauce.


Felt Strawberry Yogurt.


Felt Mott's Apple Sauce. Never knew apple sauce existed before this request but my customer was kind enough to email the pix in case I made her a bowl of mashed apple(-.-!).

1 comments:

arte de todo tipo said...

Ohhhhhhhhh My goooooooooooooodnessss!!!!

What a wonderful work!!!! Really Really Really Lovely and Amazing!!!

God bless you abundantly dear and make all your dreams come true. Congrats for soooooo wonderful talent.

God be with u and all ur family!!!

TC

see u,

warm hugs,

BĂȘ :D
(Brazil, 10/18/09)

Copyright © 2008 Lit'l Brown Bird. All Rights Reserved.

All photos and contents are copyrighted and patterns are for personal use only and are not to be sold or duplicated in any form.